Saturday, February 16, 2013

Botox? no thanks we're smiling!

During an early morning walk with Frankie, I discovered a garage sale happening in the neighbourhood.  While I could have bought  a multitude of things I settled for just one chair.


As the owner was regretfully parting with it, we had a conversation about the current trend of renovating, DIY and general make over magic.    While he recommended an overhaul I am thinking slightly dishevelled is good, I like this chair's bumps and bruises too much to alter them in any way.



So no botox for this beauty, I might not like her quite as much with filler and fuss.

In other news, the long summer hiatus has ended and we will be back at Salamanca Market on 23 February with new stock....looking forward to seeing some smiling faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment