Friday, November 23, 2012

The Philosopher's tea towel

I love this tea towel almost as much as I am enamoured with Google, just one quick search and I discovered this tea towel was designed and printed by Judith Lowick and Elizabeth Campbell in the late 1980s.  


So much to like about this tea towel it has a bit of fluro, wit and 100% pure linen going for it, and it still feels crisp.

Another lovely op shop find from this week, sometimes you've really gotta go when the call comes.  Quick detour on the way home from school and work, and we were lucky to find this bowl.  I think even I could have success with a fruit cake or pudding mixed in this beauty.


If you feel like talking fruit cake recipes or giving me a explanation for the tea towel, because I'm not sure I get it, I'll be back at Salamanca Market this Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment