Wednesday, December 5, 2012

O Christmas Tree


On a recent visit to Adelaide, I bought a christmas tree.  

The tree is so Ikea -  minimalist and practical.   It is also the perfect storage solution for ribbons that I use on my pencil rolls.   Instead of spools of ribbon unraveling all over the place, it brings order to the chaos!

I have just finished a fresh batch of pencil rolls as they were popular at the Designed Made market, with quite a few now on their way across the globe.  

Just this week some wonderful new fabrics arrived, these penguins are just too appealing and add a bit of newsprint, and I know this fabric is going to be hard to part with.   For a short time, we will have a very limited number available in pencil rolls and pouches.



We are back at Salamanca this Saturday, Santa will be there from 10.00 onwards and the sun will be out.  Sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment