Thursday, September 6, 2012

Snippets of life

Great to see some regulars at Salamanca Market last week, particularly a favourite customer who has the BBC filming one of her books at the moment.  So happy for her success, and thrilled that she chose a new journal to keep writing away.
I have been making journals ever since I started Loopee Designs back in 2008, and over the years have enjoyed hearing what they will be used for. 
Sometimes I receive the most surprising or poignant responses but the ones that have really struck a chord, have been a mother who bought one for her daughter to record her journey back from serious illness. Another girl who told me she'd gifted one to her best friend, who then used it to make a daily note of the things that she is grateful for.  Feel privileged to hear these snippets of life.

I'll be taking a short break for the school holidays and will be back at Salamanca in late September.

'till then,
Marita

No comments:

Post a Comment