Friday, April 13, 2012

Whimsy

I might have mentioned before that I really love fabric - I love the feel, the look and yes the smell!

I love fabric cut fresh from the bolt, but I also have a lot of time for a gorgeous piece of vintage material found in a dusty op shop that has its' own special smell.  I finally sewed one of my favourite linen/cotton mixes that I've held onto for a little while... I really like the whimsical nature of the text and pictures.

I also found some time today to finish a custom order for a special girl who needed a large sized pouch for her Barbie colouring book and pencils.  This one's for you Bridge, with cherries on top!
I'll be back at Salamanca tomorrow...a beautiful day is forecast, I may or may not have my little bit of whimsy with me, might be a bit hard to part with!

No comments:

Post a Comment